Search underway after man allegedly engages in an ‘explicit sexual act’ on a Melbourne bus
Posted On April 18, 2022
Police are searching for a man who allegedly engaged in an “explicit” sexual act while on board a bus in Melbourne‘s east earlier this year.
Police say a 14-year-old boy boarded a Doncaster-bound bus at Macleay Park in Balwyn at 6.35pm on February 12.
It’s alleged after boarding, the boy witnessed the man engaging in an explicit sexual act.
Police said the teenager exited the bus on Belmore Road in East Balwyn with the man remaining onboard.
Police said at the time, the offender had an arm in a sling and was carrying a teddy bear.
The boy saw the man a couple of weeks after the incident and took a photo of him, police said.
Detectives have released an image of a man they believe may be able to assist with their inquiries.